Awal is looking for a junior professional (JP) to fill a role in our marketing team as a marketing JP expert. Generally, the marketing JP would collaborate with different team members, use, and learn different marketing methods, and employ customer demands analysis. Awal has decided to promote its platform nationally and internationally, so this JP is going to do a SWOT analysis for promoting services. Please see the below list for an initial idea of the areas of responsibilities that will be expected of anyone who fills this vacancy.
Responsibilities of a Marketing JP:
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Understanding the campaign life cycle and assisting in developing marketing strategies alongside the marketing manager
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Helping to organize market research
- Communicating with clients
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
Qualification of a Marketing JP for AWAL LLC:
AWAL is a global business with a startup model and an institutional mindset. We hold our entire team to exceedingly high standards of work and output. If hired to fill this position, you will be expected to not only meet the terms of your contract but take ownership of your position and learn where you can take initiative. We also adhere to internationally recognized standards of hiring centered around non-discrimination and merit-based hiring procedures. We will judge each and every candidate solely based on how their resumes and interview results resonate with the position requirements and scope of work; we do not discriminate against potential candidates based on their race, nationality, gender, or any other aspects of identity. Below are the qualifications for this Marketing JP vacancy.
Qualification of a Marketing JP:
- Have earned a bachelor’s undergraduate degree from an accredited university, in a related field, such as economics, marketing, sales, and BBA.
- Familiar with digital marketing
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Identify potential markets for the company’s services and products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.) in English and your native language(s)
- Experience with aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion. (at least one year)
- Good communication skills
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Promotions of products/services for increasing sales
Job Location: Afghanistan, Kabul
Submission Guideline: Please send your C.V to email@example.com.The subject of “Marketing JP” is mandatory. The deadline is the 20th of DEC.
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org