Awal is looking for a junior professional (JP) to fill a role in our Sales team as a sales JP expert. Generally, the sales JP would collaborate with different team members, use, and learn different marketing methods, and employ customer demands analysis. Awal has decided to promote its platform nationally and internationally, so this JP is going to help us in increasing sales and customer satisfaction.
Please see the below list for an initial idea of the areas of responsibilities that will be expected of anyone who fills this vacancy.
- Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Follow all companies policies and procedure
- Exploring new vendors to the company
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, includes hovering and mopping.
- Responsible for dealing with customer complaints.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays
Qualifications of Sales JP for AWAL LLC:
AWAL is a global business with a startup model and an institutional mindset. We hold our entire team to exceedingly high standards of work and output. If hired to fill this position, you will be expected to not only meet the terms of your contract but take ownership of your position and learn where you can take initiative.
We also adhere to internationally recognized standards of hiring centered around non-discrimination and merit-based hiring procedures. We will judge each and every candidate solely based on how their resumes and interview results resonate with the position requirements and scope of work; we do not discriminate against potential candidates based on their race, nationality, gender, or any other aspects of identity. Below are the qualifications for this sales JP vacancy.
Qualifications of a Sales JP:
- Have earned a bachelor’s undergraduate degree from an accredited university, in a related field, such as Sales, Economics, Marketing, and BBA.
- Experience with Sales, customer behavior data, marketing, etc. ( at least one year)
- Knowledge of Gathering and analyzing consumer behavior data.
- Knowledge of Promotions of products/services for increasing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.) in English and your native language(s).
- Able to use MS office packages (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.).
- Familiarity with point-of-sale processes.
Job Location: Afghanistan, Kabul
Submission Guideline: Please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org.The subject of “Sales JP” is mandatory. The deadline is the 20th of DEC.
Submission Email: email@example.com